Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company with approximately 373 000 people in more than 120 countries. If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Looking for your next challange? Start your career journey at our Accenture office in Timisoara, the city of parks and gardens!
Accenture is looking for a Swedish speaker to join our team as an Accounts Receivable Associate. This is an excellent opportunity for starting your career with one of the world´s leading global companies while working in the heart of western Romania.
- Achieve set revenue targets and call quality objectives;
- Manage a collection portfolio;
- Collection calls, escalation and issue dunning letters to overdue accounts
- Dispute resolution;
- Provide recommendations for credits/write-offs;
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments;
- Responsible for regular forecasting and status reporting for portfolio;
- Communicate and follow up with sales department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis;
- Generate and distribute weekly/monthly AR reports;
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with the involved departments.
Are you the person we are looking for?
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for numbers
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Active team player
- Knowledge of Excel and Word as well as basic economic terms (ie. invoices, VAT)
- Relevant bachelor´s degree and/ or previous experience within the field is preferable, but not a requirement
Place of work:Timisioara, Romania
40 hours per week, Permanent contract, Competative local salary
Does this sound interesting?
We work with ongoing selection so apply today! Please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about a career at Accenture, please visit www.accenture.cz/career or send an enquiry to email@example.com.
What we offer
- Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
- Professional growth based on performance
- Training program/ curriculum
- Wide range of benefits including transportation allowance, gym membership, medical subscriptions, etc.
- Relocation package
- Dynamic, international working environment