Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company with approximately 373 000 people in more than 120 countries. If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily Life.
Recently graduated or graduating after spring term 2018? Start your career journey at our Accenture office in the historical city of Prague!
Accenture is starting the recruitment for Junior HR Generalists for a new project in Prague that will commence in June 2018. This is an excellent opportunity for starting your career and be part of one of the world´s leading global companies whilst experiencing the international environment in the capital of Czech Republic.
- Direct and indirect contact with our client’s employees via phone and email
- Advise the client on various issues regarding HR policies and processes
- Perform data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems and tracking tools
- Production of official HR documents such as references, contracts, amendment letters
- Work strictly on agreed processes and actively identify opportunities for process improvements
- Support and sustain a positive work environment that fosters team performance through own work and behavior
- Upon gaining maturity, complete continuous improvement projects and additional tasks as assigned
- Perform ad hoc tasks when required
Are you the person we are looking for?
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Relevant bachelor´s degree
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
- Strong computer skills (ability to learn and efficiently use various systems)
- Ability to analyze and solve process-related challenges and issues
- Active team player
- Proactive, taking initiative and actively think about improvements
- Previous experience working with HR systems is a plus but not a requirement
Place of work: Accenture Warsaw
40 hours per week – Permanent Contract, Competative local salary
Does this sound interesting?
We work with ongoing selection so apply today!
Please send your CV in English to email@example.com. For more information about a career at Accenture, please visit www.accenture.cz/career or send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we offer:
- Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
- Professional growth based on performance
- Training program/curriculum
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, etc.
• Relocation package